REVISED: JANUARY 8TH, 2018
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for a Fesian account, participate in any interactive features of the Site, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect from you include:
- (a) Account Information, such as your name, email address, password, username and any other information you choose to provide;
- (b) Transaction Information, such as information about the Products you purchase. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party payment processor.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you access or use the Sites, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- (a) Log Information: When you visit the Sites, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Sites.
- (b) Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications. With your consent, we may also collect information about the location of your device and access and collect information from certain native applications on your device (such as your device's camera and photo album) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Sites.
- (c) Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Sites, including information about your browsing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the Sites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- (a) Provide, maintain and improve the Sites and Products;
- (b) Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- (c) Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- (d) Communicate with you about the Sites, Products, services, offers, surveys, events and other news and information we think may be of interest to you;
- (e) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Sites;
- (f) Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Fesian and others;
- (g) Personalize and improve the Sites and provide advertisements, content and features that match your profile or interests;
- (h) Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- (i) Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience; and
- (j) Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Fesian is based in England, and the information we collect is governed by England law. By accessing or using the Sites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to England and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- (a) With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- (b) We may make our postal address list available to certain third parties we believe may offer products or services of interest to you;
- (c) When you participate in the interactive areas of the Sites or interact with us on third party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide;
- (d) In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- (f) In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing;
- (g) Between and among Fesian and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
- (h) With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest buttons (e.g., "Like", "Tweet" and "Pin It"), which let you share actions you take on the Sites with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
CUSTOMIZED AD CAMPAIGNS
We may also work with third party social media sites, such as Facebook, to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign, unless you notify us that you prefer not to have information about you used in this way. For more information about how you can opt out of customized campaigns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fesian takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to or from us over the Internet.
Fesian uses commercially reasonable and industry-standard physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. For example, we continuously and regularly back up your data to help prevent data loss and aid in data recovery. We also guard against common web attack vectors, host data in secure audited data centers, and implement firewalls and access restrictions on our servers to secure our network and better protect your information.
If you have any questions about security on our Service contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Some browsers have a "do not track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to "do not track" signals.